Start good sourcing experience from Triangle Homeware and get kitchen sink with 6 features: Non-Porous Corrosion-Resistant Surface / Easy Clean / Commercial Grade Brushed Finish / Durable and Dent-resistant Premium Stainless Steel / Decorative Drain Cover Included / Best Support.
Double Bowl 4-Hole Kitchen Sink
Model No.: SI-RD02
Min. Order: 100 Pieces
Get A Quote
Get Wholesale Price Now!
If you would like a latest price on this sensor trash can, please fill in below inquiry form and we will reply to you within 1 working day.
- Extra-Tough Construction: extra-tough stainless steel for exceptional resistance to corrosion and rust, featuring resilient dent-resistant TRU16 construction. TRU16 real 16 gauge is extremely sturdy, and always 1.5mm thick for a sink that is highly durable and long-lasting.
- Drop-In Sink Design allows for top mount installation with any Type of kitchen counter.
- Commercial Brushed Finish-uses a commercial grade brushed finish that is easy to clean and long-lasting. Unlike satin finish, our brushed finish hides scratches better and matches well with your kitchen appliances.
- Generously curved corners are exceptionally easy to clean and offer a touch of classic styling.
We not only offer the competitive price but also take care of the quality in market, we look after your company and organization reputation in the market. We have expert team of exporting around the world. With us, you shall reduce your costs of promotion and product of your company to a minimum level. We hope to be your supplier. Give us a try!
Single Bowl Drop-in Stainless Steel Bar Sink
Model No.: SI-RS01
Min. Order: 100 pieces
- Exterior: 33″ (wide) x 22″ (front-to-back)
- Interior: 31″ (wide) x 18″ (front-to-back) x 10″ (bowl depth)
Material: brushed stainless steel
- 1 piecs/white box, 1 box/carton-78×57.5×27 cm
Quantity in Container:
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
– Yes. Our factory was established in 1985 and is located in Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, China. The small factory started with dozens of workers and mainly supplied metal as well as plastic parts to local and surrounding factories. Then, to meet the needs for the development of household goods industry, we set up our injection molding and injection workshop to provide OEM service for more Chinese factories, along with improving workshops, equipment and HR training. Since 2005 to 2012, we built 3 factories with an area of 60,000 ㎡, including metal and plastic processing lines, which means we have stronger capacity to produce many key components in house. In 2013, we registered TRIANGLE HOMEWARE CO. LIMITED to develop export business and supply high quality household products to global customers.
Q2: Can you tell the advantages of your product compared to other similar products?
– We are committed to exploring the factors that can produce goods or services better or more cheaperly than our competitors, including cost structure, product quality, branding, market trend and customer service, in order to enhance not only comparative advantage– Improve the ability to produce something more efficiently than our competitors, resulting in greater profit margins, but also differential advantage– to create products that are both unique and of higher quality, providing more value added service, compare to those of a competitor. Because we strongly believe that these factors enable us to work with customers and create more revenue or higher value.
Q3: How can I get a sample for evaluation?
– After you receive our quote, you can request a sample to check the quality. If more samples are required, the cost will be refunded once the bulk order is placed.
Q4: May the logo or company name be print on your products and packaging?
– Yes，of course. Logo, color or printing pattern can be customized according to customers’ requirements.
Q5: Do you accept a trial order?
– It depends on the product, feel free to contact and let’s discuss further.
Q6: Is there a MOQ for each product?
– All MOQs vary, depending on the product. It’s a way of keeping expenses down because we can produce in bulk. If you have interest in a product, just let us know and talk.
Q7: Which payment terms do you accept?
– T/T(30% deposit) or Western Union.
Q8: What is the lead time for mass production?
– That depends on different product, usually 30-45 days after deposit received.