Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
– Yes. Our factory was founded in 1985 and is in Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, China. The small factory started with dozens of workers and mainly supplied metal as well as plastic parts to local or surrounding factories. Then, to meet the needs for the development of the household goods industry, we set up our injection workshop to provide OEM service for more Chinese factories following improve machine shop, equipment and HR training. Since 2005, we have established three factories covering 60000 square meters, including metal and plastic processing lines. We produce the most critical components, which means that we have the key benefits of in-house manufacturing, such as maximize cost-effectiveness and customization capacity. In 2013, for the purpose of growing export business, we registered TRIANGLE HOMEWARE CO., LTD. to supply high-quality home products to worldwide customers.
Q2: Can you tell the advantages of your product compared to other similar products?
– We are committed to exploring the factors that can produce goods or services better or more cheaply than our competitors, including cost structure, product quality, branding, market trend and customer service, to enhance not only comparative advantage – Improve the ability to produce something more efficiently than our competitors, resulting in more significant profit margins, but also a differential advantage– to create products that are both unique and of higher quality, providing more value-added service, compare to those of a competitor. Because we firmly believe that these factors enable us to work with customers and create more revenue or higher value.
Q3: How can I get a sample for evaluation?
– Generally, we offer a free sample for evaluation if you agree to the quote. In case more samples are required, we will refund the cost once the bulk order is placed.
Q4: May the logo or company name be print on the products and packaging?
– Of course, we are able to customize any logo, color, or printing pattern according to customers’ requirements.
Q5: Is there a MOQ for each product?
– Yes. Because it’s for covering the cost in a production run and ensure win-win profits. If you want to inquire about any products or have any ideas, just feel free to contact us and let’s discuss further.
Q6: Which payment terms do you accept?
– We accept both T/T(30% deposit) and Western Union.
Q7: What is the lead time for mass production?
– Generally speaking, it takes 30-45 days after the deposit is received, depending on a different product.