Zinc die-cast Construction Towel Ring
Model No.: TR-B01
Size: 3.2×3.6×3.3 inches
Min. Order: 300 pieces
Get A Quote
Request Wholesale Price Now!
If you would like a latest price on this sensor trash can, please fill in below inquiry form and we will reply to you within one working day.
- Constructed from high-quality zinc alloy, you can rest assured your towel ring will maintain its longvity and remain rust-free
- Keeping the bathroom tidy and clutter-free has never been easier as you can hang towels comfortably, occupying little space
- High quality mounting hardware, stainless Steel screws and premium quality anchors
Reliable Manufacturer For Bathroom Hardware.
Our zinc die-cast construction towel ring is perfect for your organizational needs. It should suit you perfectly, and meet your customer needs. Contact us, we hope to be your supplier!
Wall Mounted Brass Towel Ring
Model No.: TR-B01
MOQ: 300 pieces
Available Size: 3.2×3.6×3.3 inches
Finishing: Polished Chrome
Customized color is available (Brushed Chrome / Satin Nickel / Oil-Rubbed Bronze)
Material: Zamac (Zinc Alloy) + Steel
Inner packing: 1pc/polybag + white box or 1set/ foam+white or color box
|Item No.||Size (cm)||Qty.||Ctn. Size (cm)|
Q1: Are you a manufacturer?
– Yes. Our factory was established in 1985 and is located in Jiangmen City, Guangdong Province, China. The small factory started with dozens of workers and mainly supplied metal as well as plastic parts to local and surrounding factories. Then, to meet the needs for the development of household goods industry, we set up our injection molding and injection workshop to provide OEM service for more Chinese factories, along with improving workshops, equipment and HR training. Since 2005 to 2012, we built 3 factories with an area of 60,000 ㎡, including metal and plastic processing lines, which means we have stronger capacity to produce many key components in house. In 2013, we registered TRIANGLE HOMEWARE CO. LIMITED to develop export business and supply high quality household products to global customers.
Q2: Can you tell the advantages of your product compared to other similar products?
– We are committed to exploring the factors that can produce goods or services better or more cheaperly than our competitors, including cost structure, product quality, branding, market trend and customer service, in order to enhance not only comparative advantage– Improve the ability to produce something more efficiently than our competitors, resulting in greater profit margins, but also differential advantage– to create products that are both unique and of higher quality, providing more value added service, compare to those of a competitor. Because we strongly believe that these factors enable us to work with customers and create more revenue or higher value.
Q3: How can I get a sample for evaluation?
– After you receive our quote, you can request a sample to check the quality. If more samples are required, the cost will be refunded once the bulk order is placed.
Q4: May the logo or company name be print on your products and packaging?
– Yes，of course. Logo, color or printing pattern can be customized according to customers’ requirements.
Q5: Do you accept a trial order?
– It depends on the product, feel free to contact and let’s discuss further.
Q6: Is there a MOQ for each product?
– All MOQs vary, depending on the product. It’s a way of keeping expenses down because we can produce in bulk. If you have interest in a product, just let us know and talk.
Q7: Which payment terms do you accept?
– T/T or Western Union.
Q8: What is the lead time for mass production?
– That depends on different product, usually 30-45 days after deposit received.